2000n4everblogspot.co.uk

Saturday 27 July 2013

She needs Advice need



hi peepz, am dating my boss and i refused to have sex with him, as time goes on he told me he could not continue again and that he's a man and has feelings, he said he can't wait any longer coz i told him to wait for me. One day, he told me to type that he needed a computer operator and he told me to paste it outside. i was surprised, i decided to ask him if he rilly want to sack me and he said yes and told me that i know what to do to gain back my job. He told me that the reason why he's sackn me it is not possible for me to continue working for him becos we've dated. and he claims he loves me that's why he want to have sex with me and he's even begging me. plz i want advices. coz am confused right now.

Plz comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment