2000n4everblogspot.co.uk

Thursday 10 October 2013

Femi Kayode responds to Aviation Minister, calls her market woman, fish wife


Former minister of Aviation Femi Fani Kayode has answered to the current minister of Aviation Ms. Stella Oduah who yesterday recounted him as an ignorant individual, who “should conceal his head in shame.” after he called for her resignation following Thursday's crash...

Mrs Stella Oduah said:
"I have gigantic understanding for them, the ignorant persons in specific. Because when you speak out of context, when you talk under the leverage of whatever it is you are under, you talk incorrectly and you deceive blameless Nigerians and that is what he has done. And he really should conceal his head in shame.”
Femi Fani Kayode's answer underneath.
Stella Oduah made some remarks about me today (yesterday) which were uncalled for, malicious and petty. She reportedly said that I should ''bow my head in shame'', suggested that I was ''speaking out of context'' in my essay where I called for her resignation and that I spoke under some ''influence of something or other''. My recommendations and counsel to her is to augment up and halt being petty. She is intended to converse like somebody who befits her agency and not like a market woman, a fish wife or a animal from a Parisian bordello.
Which one be Parisian bordello afresh? Lol. This man sef. delight extend.
I do not like connecting issues with women publiclly which is why I was very mild with her in my essay though I made my issue. But this specific woman is threatening the lives of our persons with her incompetence and insensitivity and we will not just hold calm. This is a woman under whose watch nearly 200 people have been killed as Aviation Minister and instead of focusing on how to save lives her obsession has become smearing and mishandling Femi Fani-Kayode. This is a woman who only yesterday notified Nigerians that ''accidents are inescapable' and that they were ''acts of God''. This is a woman who thinks more about how her headscarf looks, her adornment and the adornment of others more than she does about defending Nigerian air tourists

If anyone should entomb her head in disgrace it is her and not me. After just under 200 of our fellow citizens have been killed under her watch rather than of mishandling her detractors and those of us that have expressed our concern and offered our suggest she should be searching repentance from God and tendering her resignation. She should be trying to boost the Nigerian persons and assuage their doubts rather than indulging in petty and bargain sideshots and an futile press conflict. rather than of

comforting the families of those that were lost she is opening her mouth and mishandling me. What a shame. Under her tenure we have attractive terminals but dangerous and body-fluid soaked atmosphere. Our atmosphere have become a death trick because she really doesn't care.

My recommendations to her is to shut up, get serious and aim on doing her job rather than trying to smear me with her filthy lies and malicious innuendos. I increased some serious issues in that essay that were apparently above her learning level and I

bypassed personal insults. That is what civilsed people do. She should discover from that and address the issues that were increased rather than spend her time endeavouring to

murder the messanger. When somebody states that God is the scribe of mortal smashes you understand that it is not the identical God that we adoration as that individual. It is the devil that

causes misfortunes and murders persons and not God. You can state that a fatal misfortune is an act of God only if the devil is your god. When I speak and compose I am under the influence of one thing and one thing alone- the Spirit of the Living God who sees through her and who knows her for what she is.


She is the one that is under the influence of one thing or the other and not me. She is the one whose hands are topped up with blood. She is the one that must bury her head in shame and no-one else. I will pray for her because she desires it and I will pray for Nigeria to. May God deliver us from this vampire Minister

No comments:

Post a Comment